Windows is an operating system that has been developed by Microsoft. Microsoft launched Windows more than 3 decades ago. Since then Microsoft has a great emphasis on the security and stability of Windows. In Windows 10 there is a great emphasis on security and it has got several different options to secure your data. No one of us wants to others to have an unauthorized access to your privacy. In order to secure your data you can set password on your system but this option will become very annoying once you forget the password. Windows 10 has got a fingerprint option which has enhanced the security. For enhancing the security to your laptop you can use built-in fingerprint reader in Windows 10. Naturally fingerprints of everyone are different which makes it the most secure and reliable option for logging into your computer. If your fingerprint security option is enabled you don’t need to remember your password.You can also learn about Saving Space by Shrinking Windows 10.
If your laptop has got a built-in fingerprint reader you can set up Windows Hello fingerprints logins and you can follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you are required to go to Settings>Accounts.
- Now scroll to Windows Hello and after that click Set Up in the fingerprint section.
- Now create a PIN if you don’t have anyone for setting up the fingerprint reader.
- Now click Get Started.
- In the next step you need to enter you PIN.
- Now is the time to scan your finger on the fingerprint reader.
- Perform the above mentioned tasks several times so that the scanner can get a good picture of your prints.
- Now click Add Another if you need to repeat the process with another finger. When you are done you need to close the program.