MS PowePoint XP is a handy application which was developed for creating slideshows and presentations. In this tutorial you will learn how to open a presentation, inserting, copying and deleting a slide. You can also learn about AutoCorrect Feature in MS Word 2003.
Opening a Presentation:
Presentations can be opened quickly if you have saved them previously using the task pane. In order to open a presentation you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all start PowerPoint.
- In the task pane under the Open a Presentation option click the presentation which you need to open.
- You can also opt for an alternative way.
- Go to the File menu and select Open. (File>Open.)
- Now navigate to the file which you need to open.
Inserting a New Slide:
Once the new slide is created you would want to add more slides in your presentation and for that you need to follow these simple steps.
- Click Insert>New Slide. (Press Ctrl+M from your keyboard.)
- Move the arrow pointer over the layouts or opt for the scroll bar and select the slide layout.
- A gray bar appears on the right side.
- Now click the down pointing arrow and select Insert New Slide.
- Click the New Slide button from the top of the screen.
- Now move the arrow pointer over the layouts or use the scroll bar and select a design layout.
- Now a gray bar will appear on the right side.
- Now click on the down-pointing arrow and then select Insert New Slide.
Copying a Slide:
In order to copy a file you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all click the slide which you want to copy in the pane on the left hand side.
- Now click Copy from the standard toolbar.
- Move the arrow pointer to where you need to copy slide.
- Right click on the slide which you want to copy in the pane on the left side.
- Now move the arrow pointer to the point where you want your copied slide to appear.
- A horizontal cursor will appear.
- Click Paste on the Standard toolbar or right click and then select Paste.
Deleting a Slide:
For deleting the slide you need to follow these simple steps.
- Click on the slide which you want to delete.
- Press the Delete button from your keyboard.
- Right click on the slide which you want to delete in the pane to the left side. And then select Delete Slide option.