When Windows 8 was released the masses very very perplexed while finding out that there is no Start button. Windows 10 has tried to fix the problem to some extent with the introduction of full screen tablet mode which has relaxed angry people a bit. The Tablet mode provided by Windows 10 is quite touch friendly experience by making all of the applications to run at full screen and it also gives a Start screen in place of Start menu. Windows 10 always asksthe users to enter into tablet mode wnenver you are required to convert your notebook into a slate.You can also learn about How to Mount and Burn ISO Files in Windows 10.
For configuring the Tablet Mode you need perform these basic operations
- 1st of all you need to go to the Tablet Mode tab from Setting>System.
- Toggle the “make Windows more touch friendly” option ON or OFF.
- Select the device switches its mode automatically, prompts you or never switches. For enabing/disabling Tablet mode in Windows 10 you need to follow these steps.
- 1st of all you need to go to the Start menu and then click on Settings.
- Now you need to click on System.
- Select the Tablet Mode from the left pane and you will notice that a Tablet mode submenu will appear.
- Toggle “Make Windows more touch friendly…” to ON for enabling Tablet mode.
- Now go to the desktop mode and you need to toggle it OFF.
- Select “Don’t ask me and always switch” from the “When this device automatically switches” menu.
With these steps you will be able to enable or disable Tablet mode in Windows 10.