Now a days various different companies distribute the software applications as ISO file which is an exact copy of DVD. Now ISO files requires dedicated programs so that you can work with it but in Windows 8 ans Windows 10 you can work with the ISO files without any 3rd party software. Now in order to mount ISO images so that you can have a look at all the contents of the file and for burning it to physical discs so that it can be used on various other devices. You can also learn about How to Activate God Mode in Windows 10.
- In Windows 10 opening or mounting of an ISO file is very easy as it has got built-in ISO handling capabilities.
- In Windows 8 or later while clicking on the ISO file it will open the ISO file in order to show the content like browsing a CD or DVD.
- ISO files show up as a virtual DVD drive and it is also assigned a drive letter.
- Now for unmounting it when you don’t need to work with ISO any longer you need to do is to right click on the drive and then select Eject.
Burning an ISO file to a Disc
For creating a disc of an ISO content follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all insert a blank CD/DVD in your optical drive.
- Now after this right click on the ISO file and then select Burn disk image.
- Now after this you are required to select Verify disc after burning. This step will ensure that ISO file was burned without any errors.
- Now you need to click on Burn.
Now you are done Windows Disc Image Burner will let you perform from here on and will prompt you when the process is completed.