MS PowerPoint 2016 is an application which can be used for creating some stellar presentations composed of multiple slides. Now when you are working on the longer presentations some times it is very difficult as well as laborious activity for finding a specific word. Luckily MS PowerPoint 2016 has got a Find feature which will let you find any word from your presentations easily and effortlessly and with the Replace feature you can change the word with your required one instantly. You can also learn How to ZIP a File or Folder in Windows 10.
Finding Text in MS PowerPoint 2016:
For finding a text in MS Excel 2016 you are required to find the following steps.
- 1st of all you are required to go to the Home tab and then click the Find command.
- A dialog box will appear where you require to enter the text which you want to find in Find what: field and after that you need to click Find Next.
- If the text is present in the presentation it will be highlighted.
Replacing Text in MS PowerPoint 2016:
Follow these steps in order to replace the text in MS PowerPoint 2016.
- 1st of all you need to go to Home tab and then click on the Replace command.
- A dialog box will appear where you need to type in the text which you require to find in Find What: field.
- Now you need to type in the words which you need to replace it in the Replace with: field and then you need to Find Next.
- After this you will notice that the text which you want to find has been highlighted.
- Now if you require to replace it you can click on Replace or Replace All option.
- After clicking on Replace or Replace All the text will be replaced easily.