Windows OS has been developed by the Microsoft and its in the arena for more than 3 decades now. Since 80s Windows has come up in many versions and all of them had a great emphasis on security. Windows 10 is the latest operating system from Microsoft and the developers has put lots of efforts in developing this operating system. Windows 10 has enhanced security and stability of the operating system. In this tutorial you will learn how to find saved Wi-Fi passwords on Windows 10. When ever you enter the password for joining the wireless network, Windows will obscure it by default. A series of astericks keep inquistiving eyes from peering in on the contents of the field containing your password in order to keep your network safe. Once the passwords are saved they will be obscured.You can also learn about Drawing Tap Symbol in AutoCAD.
In order to find the saved Wi-Fi passwords on Windows 10 you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to right click the Wi-Fi icon and Open Network and Sharing Center from your Windows System Tray.
- Click on Connections that is your Wi-Fi network name in order to open the Wi-Fi Status Window.
- In the next step you need to click Wireless Properties.
- Now you are required to switch to the Security tab.
- Now you are required to check the box that says Show Characters under Network security key.
With these simple steps you can easily find the saved Wi-Fi passwords on your Windows 10.